Cauliflower Soup Recipe Ideas
with Cabbage or Without!
Find here two delicious cauliflower soup recipe ideas. Both are suitable for the cabbage soup diet week. The first one is an expected combination of cauliflower, cabbage and spinach, but wait...The second one is without cabbage at all - just in case ...by the way it works for the diet week too...
Cauliflower Soup Recipe with Cabbage & Spinach
Packed full of vitamins and iron, this is a tasty and healthy twist on the traditional cabbage soup.
- Steam cauliflower, cabbage and spinach until soft
- Sautee onion and garlic using a bit of olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Reheat to serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Info per serving:
Total Fat: 1g
Total Carbs: 17g
Cauliflower Soup Recipe with Carrots
A tasty alternative to cabbage soup, a touch of jalapeno gives this fat free cauliflower soup a nice kick. The chicken bouillon can be substituted for vegetable if you'd like a vegetarian or vegan version.
6 cups water
4 cups cauliflower,chopped
2 cups carrots, sliced
1/2 chopped onion
1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
4 tsp chicken bouillon concentrate
- Place all ingredients in large saucepan. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Drain liquid into a seperate container and set to one side.
- Puree vegetables in food processor.
- Pour pureed vegetables and liquid back into saucepan and reheat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 6 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 0.3g
Total Carbs: 12g
Home › cabbage soup recipe › cauliflower soup recipe ideas